Tirantes, The Netherlands
Contact: Theo van de Veerdonk, firstname.lastname@example.org
TIRANTES started at the 1st of january 2017 as a small enterprise. Theo van de Veerdonk is owner of TIRANTES. He worked from 1975 until 2017 in the field of Education and labour market. From 1975 until 1981 he was working at Diosynth B.V. and Organon International N.V. in Oss. From 1981 until 1983 he worked as education specialist at knowledge centre ECABO in Amersfoort. From 1983 until 2000 he worked as counselor and deputy director at CBB, a centre for vocational orientation and vocational training. CBB offered programs for risky youngsters, dropouts from schools, refugees, prisoners, drug addicted people, unemployed people. Range of students between 16 and 50 years old.
From 2000 until 2017 Theo worked as policy advisor education and labour market at the municipality of ‘s-Hertogenbosch. From 1989 until 2017 Theo acted as project leader and partner in more than 30 EU projects under PETRA, Horizon, Youthstart, INTEGRA, ESF EQUAL, Leonardo da Vinci, Comenius and Erasmus+.
Topics in these projects
- Prevention early school leaving;
- Prevention youth unemployment;
- Improving quality of education on different topics;
- Career orientation and career guidance;
- Entrepreneurship education;
- Promotion technology;
- Personalised learning;
- Guider of learning processes in stead of teaching;
- Motivational techniques;
- 21st century skills.
After reaching pension at the Municipality of ‘s-Hertogenbosch Theo started his own company, TIRANTES.
- Taking the lead, being proactive, projectmanagement, coaching and advice:
- In the field of education and labour market;
- Participation in networks of companies, schools, local government;
- In EU programs as project manager, co-projectmanagement, partner;
- In quality improvement education (primary schools, secondary schools, VET, higher vocational Education, adult education);
- In professionalisation career orientation and career guidance, promotion technique, entrepreneurship;
- Building networks.